Our client is building a team to transform a well known healthcare platform to AWS. The successful candidate will be required to design, develop and maintain key components related to their Cloud Solution. Experience with design patterns, cloud, data integration and solutions development are required. If you love a challenge, thrive on innovation, think strategically and enjoy working in a collaborative environment then this is a great opportunity. Our client is transforming their product to move to the cloud and are desiring to add the right mix of technical, analytical, integration and fun skills to their team.
• Design and develop architecture and programmatic solutions for integration and back-end processing engines.
• Assist in the planning and specification and software development process
• Monitor performance, advising any necessary adjustments
• Build scalable, reliable, cost effective, and high quality solutions
• Implement best practices
• Deliver cost efficiencies
• Support and promote product innovation and recommendations to employ leading-edge technology on behalf of corporate needs
• 3-6+ years of software development experience in large-scale, cloud architected systems.
• Experienced in AWS Cloud Based Development, serverless architecture
• Experience with Big Data or healthcare integration a plus
• Solid knowledge in advanced OO principles, data structures, fundamental algorithms (sort, select, search, queue).
• Experience developing RESTful APIs for web services
• Experience (minimum 3 years) with web interfaces and basic networking standards and practices of data traffic and communications such as HTML (HTML 5 preferred), XML, IP, HTTP(S), and proxy systems.
• Demonstrated experience with building and maintaining large-scale, complex application systems
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, team player
• Dedication to excellence in delivery and commitment to quality
• Experience in deploying solutions to cloud-based services such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
• BS in Computer Science, MIS, or related field; orequivalent experience