Our client is building a team to transform a healthcare platform to AWS. The Systems Engineer works as part of a team of engineers to ensure the secure delivery and operations of on-prem and cloud solutions. This role has responsibility for designing, implementing and operating infrastructure services as well as developing automated solutions for normal tasks. This role will work closely with the product ,data and development teams.
Our client is building a team to transform a well known healthcare platform to AWS. The successful candidate will be required to design, develop and maintain key components related to their Cloud Solution. Experience with design patterns, cloud, data integration and solutions development are required. If you love a challenge, thrive on innovation, think strategically and enjoy working in a collaborative environment then this is a great opportunity. Our client is transforming their product to move to the cloud and are desiring to add the right mix of technical, analytical, integration and fun skills to their team.
• Design and develop architecture and programmatic solutions for integration and back-end processing engines.
• Assist in the planning and specification and software development process
• Monitor performance, advising any necessary adjustments
• Build scalable, reliable, cost effective, and high quality solutions
• Implement best practices
• Deliver cost efficiencies
• Support and promote product innovation and recommendations to employ leading-edge technology on behalf of corporate needs
• 3-6+ years of software development experience in large-scale, cloud architected systems.
• Experienced in AWS Cloud Based Development, serverless architecture
• Experience with Big Data or healthcare integration a plus
• Solid knowledge in advanced OO principles, data structures, fundamental algorithms (sort, select, search, queue).
• Experience developing RESTful APIs for web services
• Experience (minimum 3 years) with web interfaces and basic networking standards and practices of data traffic and communications such as HTML (HTML 5 preferred), XML, IP, HTTP(S), and proxy systems.
• Demonstrated experience with building and maintaining large-scale, complex application systems
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, team player
• Dedication to excellence in delivery and commitment to quality
• Experience in deploying solutions to cloud-based services such as AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
• BS in Computer Science, MIS, or related field; orequivalent experience
Our client is an innovative healthcare company changing the way customers interact with third party claims and benefit administration. This position is for a Software Engineer who can develop and implement enterprise cloud and web-based applications on the Microsoft Azure cloud.
The Senior Program Manager is responsible for working closely with the Business Development, Engineering, Operations and Finance departments to coordinate and manage proposals from requirements definition through scoping project development, contract negotiation and delivery of product. The Senior Program Manager is responsible for the technical and financial aspects for a given program and is ultimately the face of the company to external clients. The role requires a cross-functional leader who understands the strategic and tactical approach between groups like engineering, finance and operations.
· Establishing program plans including the development of Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for management of scope to ensure alignment with contract requirements, budgets, and internal commitments.
· Acts as primary customer interface for all program aspects and leads program reviews to discuss technical, cost and schedule activities.
· Deliver and communicates the committed business case and provides senior management with the information necessary to manage the business via internal bid reviews and program reviews.
· Reviews product design and configuration to ensure compliance with product specification, customer requirements, legal lrequirements, and company standards.
· Evaluates and approves design changes, specification and Bill of Materials (BOM) changes and drawing package release.
· Work with Contracts and Supply Chain organizations to manage programs subcontracts via proper flow-down of requirements.
· Monitors and assesses program performance against plan (schedule and financial), identifies risk, develops and implements corrective action when necessary to initiate program changes. Develops and directs the program team to include resource allocation and management.
· Understands the role and responsibility of each program team member, and through expert communication and leadership skills ,establishes a common understanding among team members on scope, schedule, and financial objectives.
· Controls expenditures within the limitations of the project budget and regularly reports on project budget to actual performance via the Estimate to Complete (ETC) process.
· Work within the established program reporting structure, providing a concise and accurate program status as well as necessary financial reports.
Our client is a leading advocacy organization dedicated to helping businesses across the country. The Senior Software Engineer will architect and deliver major end-to-end cloud based system and feature components. The position will design product features and services, write user stories, write unit tests, resolve production tasks,participate in code reviews, resolve bugs, solve issues, identify and resolve process improvement and automation opportunities throughout product lifecycle.
· Code optimization and performance improvements
· Write well designed, testable, efficient code
· Train, mentor and collaborate with other teammembers
· Learn client business application and help aligntechnology innovation with customer needs
· Create a scalable, testable, documented applicationso client can grow the product over time
• General development, 5 years
• C#/C# .NET Core, ASP .NET, 5 years
• REST and MVC patterns, 2 years
• SQL, 3 years
• Git Source Control, 2 years
• Azure for Web, API’s and ServerlessFunctions, 1-2 years
• Scripting (RegEx, Bash, PowerShell)
• Mobile App development (Objective-C, Java)
• Umbraco CMS
• Salesforce.com development (Lightning)
• netFORUM Enterprise (incl. Toolkit, ObjectLayer usage, xWeb and iWeb)
· Bachelor’s degree in a technicaldiscipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering; orequivalent work experience required
· 5+ years of software development experience
· Experience in design and building mobile first UI
Our client is focused on developing aviation software for the military with specific emphasis on navigational, reconnaissance and geospatial software development. The work is highly challenging and rewarding, helping our military perform safely and efficiently in the field.
This Software Engineering position is responsible for participating in design, development, implementation, testing, deployment and support of custom software solutions employed throughout the military in support of Special Operations Forces.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications:
Our client represents the heart and soul of Music City USA in providing real-time data service in the backbone of this thriving Nashville industry. The Azure .NET Software Engineer will be responsible for engineering solutions in the cloud that are scalable, accessible and robust to support millions of users. This is a ground-floor opportunity building the next generation of software solutions to support the overall brand and mission of the company. Team work, cultural fit and attitude are as important as aptitude.
This position(s) is for an intermediate to senior level engineer or architect who can develop and implement enterprise cloud and web-based applications.
Our client represents the heart and soul of Music City USA in providing real-time data service in the backbone of this thriving Nashville industry. The Data Principal BI will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining data warehouses and analytic solutions. This role will work closely with business stakeholders including software engineers, QA, architects and technical leadership to provide the approach and technical guidance for the overall data product and strategy. This role will be responsible for working with legacy data systems and high volume structured and unstructured data including technical leadership, estimating efforts for projects involving data and creating roadmap and working with others to accomplish solutions. The position is approximately 65% hands on development and the other working on architecting solutions and engaging with others throughout the organization to deliver the solution.
Skills and Abilities:
Our client represents the heart and soul of Music City USA in providing real-time data service in the backbone of this thriving Nashville industry. The Senior QA Analyst role is responsible for working with software engineers, business analyst and business stake holders to develop test plans and acceptance criteria for software development projects. Strong skills needed in the development and execution of automated and manual test cases in compliance with agile testing standards.
Our client is one of the leading suppliers of security and detection systems for aviation,transportation, government and critical infrastructure. Our client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their development team. This position will work primarily for the largest and most visible projects for this division.
This role will plan, conduct and supervise engineering research, design and development assignments for project scope. The role will be responsible for estimating efforts of other engineers and contribute to the successful completion and on-budget requirements for a team of engineers. Responsible for making changes in procedures or objectives as it relates to methods, design or equipment to ensure successful completion of projects.
Essential Skills andDuties:
· Plans, schedules, conducts and coordinatesdetailed phases of the engineering work in a part of a major project or totalproject of major magnitude and scope.
· Studies the operation of systems, selects majorcomponents to meet functional and operational requirements and determines theoptimum location and arrangement from an engineering, manufacturing and/orservice standpoint.
· Performs original highly complex analysis anddesign work of systems and component parts in accordance with specifications.
· Reviews and evaluates designs executed by othersto satisfy product/program requirements.
· Performs work, which involves a variety ofcomplex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability ofstandard materials, and difficult coordination requirements.
· Supervises test programs, including preparationof test specifications from prototype equipment resulting from engineeringanalysis or design
· Assumes greater responsibility in coordinating,preparing, writing, costing and following through to completion technical bidand proposal efforts with little or no direct supervision.
· Performs various administrative and supervisoryfunctions including budget responsibility, scheduling, conferences, andpreparation of proposal and bids.
· Leads, coordinates and reviews the work of asmall staff of engineers and technicians; estimates personnel needs andschedules and assigns work to meet scheduled completion dates
· Work requires a broad knowledge of precedents inspecialty area and a good working knowledge of principles and practice ofrelated specialties.
· Excellent analytical as well as supervisoryskills required. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communicationskills are required for effective interface with all internal and externalcontacts.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment withstrong attention to detail.
· Demonstrated ability to deliver to requirementsand specifications. Technical skills with C, OOP, JAVA, DirectX, Windows-NT,Windows-2000, Windows-XP, Xwindows programming and opengl are optional.
· Several years of true development experience withC++, Linux/UNIX are required.
Required Education and/or Experience:
• BS, MS or MSCS in Computer Science relatedfield. Master’s degree preferred.
• 8 - 15 years experience in the analysis,evaluation, design and development of equipment or systems.
• Must successfully pass company and customerrequired government background screening to include credit history.
Software Engineer is responsible for developing internal and client-facing web applications for small to large projects within a close-knit development team. This client is developing cutting edge software to support their high growth business. This is a fun and collaborative team and culture fit is as important as technical skills.
Required Experience and Qualifications include 5+ years of the following: